- Brand Name: Philips
- Voltage: 12 V
- Origin: DE(Origin)
- Certification: DOT
- Wattage: 35W
- Number of bulb: 1
- Road Legal: ECE, DOT
- Base Model: D1S(PK32d-2), D2S(P32d-2), D2R(P32d-3), D3S(PK32d-5), D4S(P32d-5)
- Lumens: 3200 Lm
- Part Number: 85415C1, 85122C1, 85126C1, 42403C1, 42402C1
- Model: D1S, D2S, D2R, D3S, D4S
Why buy the Philips Xenon Standard D1S D2S D2R D3S D4S 35W Original Xenon HID Headlight Car Bulb Auto Lamp ECE OEM Quality (Single)?
If the time has come to replace your xenon HID bulbs, we highly recommend the Philips Xenon Standard HID range. This Philips Xenon Standard D1S bulb provides an ideal standard replacement, matching the colour temperature of the unchanged bulb, and it’s economical too.
We always advise changing both bulbs at the same time – if one bulb has failed, it's likely the second bulb will fail shortly after. Due to the high voltages involved, a qualified mechanic or auto-electrician should replace the lamp. To save money it’s advisable to change both bulbs together. Why not add two Philips Xenon Standard bulbs to your basket today?
We only supply genuine Philips xenon HID bulbs.
Meet Philips Xenon Standard – the ideal standard replacement
The perfect match – The Philips Xenon Standard range provides an ideal replacement xenon lamp. The Philips Xenon Standard bulb provides a like-for-like replacement to your existing one and delivers the same colour temperature of your unchanged factory fitted bulb.
Safety first – Philips Automotive always strive to deliver best-in-class products for both the Original Equipment Manufacturer market as well as aftermarket. Every bulb produced by Philips undergoes meticulous testing and is certified to meet the highest ECE requirements.
The highest quality – Philips bulbs are made of quartz glass and are designed to resist thermal shocks so a little water touching the lamp (if your headlight unit is damaged for example) shouldn’t cause the lamp to break. With the capability of increased pressure inside the lamp, UV-quartz glass is able to produce a more powerful light too.
Features and benefits
- -Bulbs should always be replaced in pairs. This bulb is sold individually
- -With normal usage a HID bulb will last for 5 years
- -An ideal standard replacement bulb
- -Due to the high voltages involved, a qualified mechanic or auto-electrician should replace the lamp
- -This bulb has been produced by Philips in Germany to the same high standard as your vehicle manufacturer insists on
- -Original Equipment Quality
- -Matches the colour temperature of the unchanged lamp
(Please note – due to xenon technology, HID bulbs will achieve their optimum Kelvin rating after a short amount of use. Please allow approximately 20 hours for them to reach their true colour.)
|Number of Bulb||1|
|Fitting||D1S, D2S, D2R, D3S, D4S|
|Base||D1S(PK32d-2), D2S(P32d-2), D2R(P32d-3), D3S(PK32d-5), D4S(P32d-5)|
|SKU||D1S-85415C1, D2S-85122C1, D2R-85126C1, D3S-42403C1, D4S-42402C1|